Saturday, December 3, 2011

Testing..

Debuting this literary blog took up much more time that I thought it would. I got sucked into things like what color the time stamp should be, where the "archive" or "about me" section should go on the page, the width of the posts, etc. I had to get all those small details right--it's an OCD of sorts. Usually, a practical voice in my head will tell me I've just wasted two hours fumbling with Blogger features. Then a slight sense of guilt will slip in and will force me to get to work. But not today--not after the last week of undergraduate classes in the year of 2011. 
Instead, I'd say this is a Saturday morning well-spent. Next stop: two hours of grocery-shopping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Stone-Cold) Facts

student (not always studious) artistic (can't call myself an artist) scientific (not a scientist, yet) health conscious (not always healthy) pigheaded (but not a pig) daughter, sister, girlfriend, cousin and friend (at all times)